So. Fall is here and I am happy. This week our temps will be in the 70's and it will feel more like fall.
I have spared anyone who might read my blog of my football posts. ha! My team is 2-2 and we are a young and growing team and suffice it to say, this will be a looonnnngggg season. The end. ;)
Back to Fall. I just thought I would list a few of my favorite things about my favorite season.
- New Fall Bible studies at church
- Fall decorations inside and outside
- Trunk or Treat at our church
- Cooler weather
- Bon fires
- Hay rides at a pumpkin patch
- Roasting marshmallows
- Going to the Smokies and looking at the changing leaves
- Harvest time in Pigeon Forge
- Pumpkin scented candles
- Pumpkin pancakes and muffins
- Chili and cornbread
- Pumpkin Pie and cobbler
- Apple orchards
- Caramel Apples
- Caramel Hot Cider drink at Starbucks(the exact name escapes me at the moment)
- Thanksgiving(I enjoy making a big dinner for my family. Especially the turkey)
- Going to an apple orchard/pumpkin patch and restaurant next month with my church family
- Black Friday shopping. It's a sport. lol
- flannel sheets
- Saturday morning breakfast at Cracker Barrel and watching the fire
Those are a few of my favorite things in Fall.
Back to housecleaning while listening to disco music. :) It is making cleaning more fun on this rainy Monday.
Blessings to you and I hope you have a wonderful week!